INTERLOCK PAVER INSTALLATION
INTERLOCK PAVER INSTALLATION
Our team’s stonework, construction, and masonry abilities are second to none in Golden Horseshoe and surrounding areas! The installation of your project is performed by our construction team of landscape interlocking technicians, horticulturists, stone masons, and carpenters. Your design will be brought to life using the highest quality materials for an enduring creation.
Our team is trained to operate the machinery in use at your property with WHMIS and Fall Arrest certification. Full insurance information can be provided by request.
Our construction and pavement interlocking services include:
- Installation of decorative pavers and natural stone for driveways, walkways, patios, steps, and porches
- Construction of patios, driveways, walkways, steps, and porches (natural stone and flagstone) – Pavers (Unilock, Permacon, Techo-Bloc, Stonelink), Repairs to existing stone and pavers (lifting sunken areas, mortar joint renewal), Flagstone (Banas, Owensound, Wiarton, Granite)
- Enhancement of existing natural stone or pavers
- Installation of new gardens, trees, shrubs, lawns
We can either enhance existing garden beds or install new plant material
- Complete custom hardscape designs
- Installation of retaining walls from large armour stone, manmade stone, or natural stone installed either in dry stack or wet lay applications
Once you’ve contacted our Interlocking team, we’ll do a phone interview to understand the scope of your project and decide on the best process. Generally, we’ll meet for a consultation that determines the direction of your project.
- Consultation – learning about your project, property and its specific needs
- Design – we typically put together one design per area (e.g. front yard, back yard). Based on the scope of the project we may use different methods to illustrate what the finished project will look like.
- Implementation – once a design is selected and approved by you, the client, we put together a plan to implement the project while keeping in line with your budget and timeline.
- Construction – once the plan is agreed upon and a fixed pricing is presented, we receive approval on the proposal and begin creating your project.
- 30 years of combined experience
- Wide range of landscaping services
- Garden maintenance services
- Design and construction
- Seasonal plantings and Erosion control
- Softacaping, hardscaping and woodworking
We service the Peel region (Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga), Oakville, the city of Toronto (Downtown, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Summerhill, The Annex, Yorkville, Rosedale Moore Park, Midtown, North York, Scarborough), York Region (Vaughan, Markham, King City, Richmond Hill)
Leader Landscaping Construction team works with best materials with a wealth of experience
(over 30 years and a wide range of landscaping services)
We guarantee satisfaction with your landscaping desires that is performed efficiently and within your budget.
Comments are closed.